Not long ago, I decided to move my Betta persephone group back into the 45 litre tank they were originally in. I laid down some ADA Malaya as substrate, and covered it with peat moss, sphagnum moss, and IAL. Every week, I add a couple bags of rooibos tea to keep the water dark, and I have some Mekong River driftwood in there to provide hiding places for the shyer fish. The only thing missing, are the plants. Mayaca fluviatilis, duckweed, watersprite, and hygrophila polysperma will be used to provide cover in the mid-upper levels of the tank. I'm just waiting on them to arrive from interstate.
Hailing from Melbourne, Australia, I currently keep and breed a number of species from the coccina complex.